Super Baby Food is the best-selling baby food book of all time!
The Best-Selling Super Baby Food Book contains ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you should know about feeding your baby or toddler during the first three years. Here are just some of the topics included in this book:
- Introducing Solid Foods
- Importance of mealtimes
- Introducing new foods – a month-by-month schedule
- Consistency to make foods at each age
- Quantity of food your baby should be eating
- Volume of liquid your baby should be drinking at each age
- How to handle and store baby food to prevent food poisoning in both homemade and commercial baby foods
- Over 350 super healthy, quick & easy recipes
- How to make meals FUN!
- Minimizing the likelihood of food allergies and digestive problems
- How to prevent choking and gagging
- How to buy a good, safe high chair, feeding spoon, bibs, etc.
- Extensive information on diet and nutrition
- How to quickly, easily, and safely make your own baby food
- Hundreds of tips to help you save money and time in the kitchen
- Hundreds of child care and parenting tips.
- Food decorating, cake patterns, and toddler party ideas
- Recipes for homemade play dough, finger paints, bubbles for blowing, and dozens of other quick and easy children’s crafts
- Easy, economical recipes for homemade baby accessories, such as baby wipes, diaper cream, and more
- Baby-safe and environmentally-friendly recipes for household cleaning products, such as baby-safe drain cleaners, furniture polish, window cleaners. They cost pennies to make and are so safe, most of them are actually edible!!
E-Books by Ruth Yaron
| Quick Start Guide to Feeding Your Super Baby:
Starting your Baby on Solid Foods
Quick Start Guide to Feeding Your Super Baby answers the many key questions about what are solid foods, which ones should be introduced when and how much is the right amount for your baby. With clear directions on how to best prepare foods, this quick guides also shares how to introduce foods to identify allergies, how to prevent gas, which foods should not be on the early list and much more to move into solid foods with confidence and benefit for your baby. Available to download now in mobi, epub, or pdf files.
Traveling & Restaurants with Your Super Baby:
Traveling & Restaurants with Your Super Baby gives parents and grandparents a valuable quick reference guide when ‘on-the-go’ with baby. Whether it is out for an afternoon or on an overnight trip, the e-book offers valuable plan-ahead and on-site information about what to eat, how to pack it and how to leave the restaurant environment with a nutritiously fed, happy baby and good experience for everyone. Available to download now in mobi, epub, or pdf files.
Going Green for Your Super Baby:
Going Green for Your Super Baby delivers practical, helpful ways to be environmentally safe and protective for your baby and you. Whether it is learning how to choose ‘organic’ and why this is important for your baby…to making green household cleaners from scratch for baby’s toys and green pesticides for all areas of the home…to growing your own vegetables or frequenting the local farmers market…it’s all there at your fingertips to launch into GREEN or supplements what you already do. Available to download now in mobi, epub, or pdf files.